Yummy Spoon debuts at ECRM Baby & Infant EPPS
ORLANDO, Fla. – Martello will be debuting the week of July 11 at ECRM's Baby & Infant EPPS with its Yummy Spoon, a feeding tool that enables parents to provide baby with natural and organic foods made at home.
Yummy Spoon is already selling on Amazon and in several boutique baby stores across California and is being represented by Dale Nepsa Associates.
According to Martello, the Yummy Spoon is the only self-feeding baby spoon designed specifically for whole bananas, whole avocados, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, yogurt, pureed fruits and veggies and homemade baby food. Comparitively, other self-feeding baby spoons are more ideal for store bought, prepackaged baby food solutions.
The Yummy Spoon is dishwasher safe and also very easy to wash by hand, the company noted.
In addition to providing new moms and dads with a natural feeding solution, the new Yummy Spoon also will tug on the hearts of philanthropic millennials. According to the company's website, a portion of all Yummy Spoon sales are donated to feed hungry children in the U.S. as part of the Yummy Support Program.
Chobani expands product portfolio
NORWICH, N.Y. — One of America’s leading Greek yogurt brands is moving outside the yogurt aisle for the very first time.
Chobani is marking a milestone — attaining its highest ever share of the total yogurt category — by introducing two brand new product offerings: Chobani Meze Dips and Drink Chobani.
At the same time, Chobani is continuing to meet demand for its popular Chobani Flip, which features delicious Greek Yogurt paired with exciting, inspired, all-‐natural mix-‐ins.
Chobani Flip will also now be available with creamy Whole Milk yogurt in four new flavors.
The brand's new products rolling out this month include:
• Chobani Flip Whole Milk: Available in four new flavors: Pure Blueberry, Pure Raspberry, Pure Cherry, and Pure Pear & Honey
• Chobani Flip: Three new flavor additions: Peanut Caramel Satisfaction, Apple Crisp Twist, and Honey, That's Nuts!
• Chobani Simply 100 Crunch: Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Crisp, Mixed Berry Crumble, and Raspberry Chocolate Twist
• Chobani Kids Tubes: Now available in Strawberry-‐Banana (with Batman packaging)
• Chobani Meze Dips: Chobani will introduce four Mediterranean inspired and approachable flavors: Roasted Red Pepper, Three-‐Pepper Salsa, Chili Lime, and Smoked Onion Parmesan
• Drink Chobani: Rolling out nationally in summer, Chobani will continue its push into new food territories by introducing a yogurt beverage made with only natural, non-‐GMO ingredients called Drink Chobani. Chobani will introduce four flavors: Strawberry Banana, Apple Cucumber Spinach, Mango, and Mixed Berry.