Weight Watchers launches new cereals
- Weight Watchers Oat Clusters With Almonds features sweetened flakes of corn and wheat, with added granola clusters made with steel-cut oats and sliced almonds. The 120-calorie cereal includes 8 g of whole grains per serving;
- Weight Watchers Whole Grain Honey Nut Toasted Oats cereal is made with real honey and provides 13 vitamins and minerals. This variety contains 120 calories per serving and provides 18 g of whole grains;
- Weight Watchers Frosted Shredded Wheat With Protein features 12 layers of sweetened whole grain wheat. It offers 6 g of protein, 5 g of fiber, 40 g of whole grains and 210 calories per serving;
- Weight Watchers Oat Clusters With Cherries and Almonds contains sweetened flakes of corn and wheat with added whole grain oat granola clusters, sliced almonds and cherries. It provides eight essential vitamins and minerals and has 120 calories per serving; and
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Frosted Shredded Wheat, which features 12-layer biscuits that contain 38 g of whole grains and provide 5 g of fiber per serving.
Red Bull Latagráfica Edición II features culture-inspired design
Cape Cod launches new popcorn varieties
HYANNIS, Mass. — Cape Cod Potato Chips, a brand from Snyder’s-Lance, announced new Cape Cod Popcorn in Sea Salt and Kettle Corn varieties. The brand also is reviving its previously retired White Cheddar flavor. The new additions are ideal for consumers looking for a health-conscious alternative, the company said.
“We know that Cape Cod consumers love our better-for-you snacks that don’t compromise on taste, and they are going to love these new guilt-free popcorn varieties,” said Faith Atwood, marketing manager at Cape Cod Potato Chips. “We’re also very excited to let fans know that we’ve heard their requests to bring back our White Cheddar popcorn.”
The popcorn contains 40 calories per cup and is gluten-free. All three varieties will retail for $3.49.