Unilever gives shoppers a new reason to scream for ice cream
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Just in time for summer, the world's largest ice cream company is rolling out 17 new frozen treats across five of its ice cream brands.
"At Unilever, we're on a consistent journey to better understand the connection consumers have to ice cream," said Nick Soukas, director of ice cream at Unilever. "We've discovered that nostalgia and memorable moments are two reasons consumers enjoy ice cream. With this in mind, we've reimagined favorite flavors and pairings that cultivate great memories – like birthday cake, s'mores and chocolate and peanut butter – to surprise and delight our ice cream fans."
Here's some of the new frozen treats coming from Unilever:
- Breyers Ice Cream Cake
- Breyers Chocolate Snack Cups
- Breyers Gelato Indulgences adds four new flavors
- Good Humor Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- Good Humor OREO Cone
- Klondike S'Mores Stickless Bars.
- MAGNUM Double Raspberry
- MAGNUM Double Chocolate Vanilla
- Popsicle Tropical Paradise
- Popsicle Sugar Free Red Classics
- Popsicle Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
These new frozen products and others are available now at retailers nationwide.
BugBand offers natural defense against mosquitoes
CARTERSVILLE, Ga. — As the hot, humid months of summer loom, BugBand aims to give consumers a natural line of defense against mosquitoes.
BugBand offers a line of DEET-free, insect repellent products that fight against mosquitoes and other insects that are so prevalent in the summer months.
The active ingredient in BugBand's insect repelling products is geraniol, a natural essential oil produced from geraniums. According to BugBand, when geraniol is blended with other eco-friendly ingredients, it forms a biodegradable repellant that is both dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, safe for the environment, and has no toxicity impact on animals or wildlife.
BugBand products can be worn or simply placed on any proximate pieces of equipment with no flammability concerns whatsoever. The products are ideal for moms, runners and outdoor tradesman who place them on baby strollers, hat bands or belt loops.
BugBand's repellant products are available in multiple formats, from the original wristband to towelettes, pump sprays, bead bags, and portable diffusers. All products are available online or at retail stores nationwide.
Snyder’s-Lance debuts innovative new snacks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Snyder's-Lance is responding to consumers' evolving dietary choices by introducing a variety of innovative snacks across several brands.
The new products aim to satisfy consumers' on-the-go lifestyles, better-for-you diets and general need for premium snacks to share with family and friends for any occasion.
"Snacking has become a new way of life as consumers have less time to sit down for big meals," said Rod Troni, CMO at Snyder's-Lance. "With our recent acquisition of Diamond Foods, our total company will have even more innovation in the future, including new items from Kettle Chips, Kettle Brand, Pop Secret, Emerald, and Diamond of California."
Snyder's of Hanover is expanding its popular line of Sweet and Salty Pretzel Pieces to include a new creation: S'mores. The new flavor combination celebrates the familiar campfire treat with chocolate and marshmallow flavors on sourdough hard pretzel pieces.
Other new snack products from Snyder's-Lance include:
- Snyder's of Hanover Filled Pieces
- Snyder's of Hanover 50 Percent Less Fat Pretzel Pieces
- Lance Lemon Crème Nekot cookies
- Cape Cod Limited Batch flavors, Roasted Black Garlic and Smoked Gouda potato chips
- Snack Factory Gluten Free Original Pretzel Crisps
- Snack Factory Tortilla Chips and Pita Chips
- Snack Factory Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps
- Buffalo Queso Clásico Tortilla Chips and Sriracha Fresca Clásico Tortilla Chips
- New Eatsmart Snacks
- Archway Gluten-Free Cookie Chips and Archway Mini Salted Caramel Shortbread
- Stella D'oro Lemon Starlets
These new Snyder's-Lance products and others are on store shelves now.