Snyder’s of Hanover adds new corn snack
HANOVER, Pa. — Snyder’s of Hanover is adding Korn Krunchers, a new line of baked and seasoned corn snacks, to its lineup of products. The snack is offered in three flavors: Korn Krunchers Barbeque, Korn Krunchers Nacho Grande and Korn Krunchers Hot Chili Lime.
“We pride ourselves on staying on the cutting edge of consumer-desired snack trends,” Bob Gould, marketing manager for Snyder’s of Hanover, said. “Our 2014 new products are among the most innovative options and expansions we’ve offered yet, and Korn Krunchers are a prime example. The new snack line gives consumers even more options when looking for flavorful, crunchy snacks that can add excitement to their daily snacking.”
Korn Krunchers are available in 10-oz. bags, which retail for around $3.69.
Lindt expands offerings for Valentine’s Day
STRATHAM, N.H — Lindt has announced a line of new offerings, including the company’s signature Lindor truffles, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Highlights from the chocolatier include:
- Lindor Elegance Heart: A heart filled with Lindor milk chocolate truffles. SRP: $14.99;
- Lindor Truffles Milk Heart: A festive heart filled with milk chocolate, caramel and dark chocolate Lindor truffles. SRP: $9.99;
- Frog Prince Hollow Figure: A hollow, milk chocolate Frog Prince figure, available exclusively at Target. SRP: $3.99;
- Hello Mini Sticks Bag: An assortment of strawberry cheesecake, carmel brownie, cookies and cream and crunchy nougat chocolate mini sticks; Available exclusively at Target. SRP: $3.99; and
- Classic Romance Heart: A heart filled with classic assorted praline chocolates. SRP: $19.99.
Weiman Products acquires several cleaning brands from the Homax Group
GURNEE, Ill. — Weiman Products, a manufacturer of specialty cleaning products whose portfolio includes Weiman Cook Top Cleaner and Weiman Leather Wipes, has acquired from the Homax Group the Goo Gone, Magic, Stone Care International, Natural Magic, OOPS! Paint Remover and Gonzo brands.
“Adding Homax’s specialty cleaning brands to Weiman solidifies the company’s position as the leading specialty cleaning products provider in the market,” said Carl DeMasi, Weiman’s president and CEO. “We fully expect our customers, suppliers and employees to benefit from this acquisition.”
The group of brands provides specific benefits to Weiman:
- Broadens product categories and served markets;
- Supplements brand equity and awareness, particularly with the Goo Gone and Magic brands;
- Extends capability in specialty cleaning formulations; and
- Enhances supply and distribution alternatives.
In addition, Homax’s customers will benefit from Weiman’s capabilities, including:
- Research and development staff dedicated to specialty consumer product formulations;
- Dedicated team of designers; and
- Distribution in more than 25 countries.