Smooth ‘n Shine unveils collections for curly, straight hair
When it comes to hair and products to moisturize and revitalize, one size does not fit all. That is why Schwarzkopf’s Smooth ‘n Shine has unveiled not one, but two new collections that target the needs of those with curly and straight hair.
The brand’s first new innovation is the curl line, which was created to empower women to embrace their natural tresses. Featured ingredients within the collection include camellia oil and shea butter to ensure curls, coils, zig-zags and every other texture in between is moisturized.
Smooth ‘n Shine’s curl line features products for four different types of hair — type 1 is for straight hair in need of shine and protection from breakage, type 2 is for wavy tresses looking for shine and detangling, type 3 focuses on curls that crave moisture and definition and type 4 is for coily curls that want moisture and elongation.
The curl line includes: The Curl Defining Moose, Quenching Co-Wash, Curl Defining Gel, Curl Defining Cream, Coil Hydrating Butter, Deep Recovery Treatment, Detangling Foam, Detangling Moisturizing Conditioner, Styling Custard and Anti Breakage Lotion.
Smooth ‘n Shine’s straight line was designed for users desiring sleek styles without having to damage their locks. The collection contains black seed and coconut oils to condition and nourish while leaving less breakage.
The line also contains products designed for various hair types, as in the curl line. Featured products within the line include the Conditioning Polisher, Repairing Polisher, Hydrating Setting Mousse, Bodifying Mousse, Straightening Polisher, Edge Smoothing Pomade, Conditioning Gel and Weightless Styling Gel.
All products within Smooth ‘n Shine’s curl line can be purchased for the suggested retail price of $5.99 each, while the straight line retails for $3.49 each. Smooth ‘n Shine’s collections can be purchased at Albertsons, Dollar General, Kmart, Rite Aid. Wal-Mart, Amazon, Family Dollar, CVS and Target among other major retailers. Further product information can be found on the company’s website.
Live Clean expands body oil, lotion offerings
Live Clean, a brand that embraces a philosophy of clean beauty, has unveiled an array of new products within the body oil and body lotion categories.
The brand, which only uses effective plant-derived ingredients that are both renewable and sustainable, is looking to relieve users of their dry skin with some new innovations. Live Clean’s latest product launches include:
- The Bali Oil Nourishing Body Lotion that features coconut oil to moisturize and hydrate dry skin, sweet almond milk and soy protein which absorb quickly into the skin, leaving it smooth and resilient. The lotion can be purchased at Amazon, Harmon and Safeway locations for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Bali Oil Nourishing Body Wash that features coconut oil to hydrate and protect dry skin, sweet almond oil and soy protein to nourish and protect from damage caused by dryness. The wash can currently be purchased at Amazon and Harmon’s for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Dry Body Oil that contains a multipurpose formula with natura8 complex’s blend of vitamins and oils, sunflower oil, argan oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil and coconut oil. Also featured in the oil is vitamin E for moisture and vitamin C, which penetrates and hydrates skin;
- The Fresh Water Hydrating Body Lotion that blends rosemary and chamomile with hyaluronate to moisturize skin from the inside out. It can be purchased on Amazon and Harmon for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Argan Oil Replenishing Body Lotion that features argan oil to nourish and replenish skin, grape seed and olive oil to protect the skin’s moisture barrier. The lotion can be purchased at Amazon, Rite Aid, Kroger, Harmons, Safeway and Meijer for $5.99; and
- The Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion that hydrates and restores moisture balance and luster to dry skin. Each lotion contains coconut milk, apricot oil, vitamins C and E and provitamin B5 to improve skin’s natural beauty. The product is currently available for purchase at Rite Aid, Kroger, Amazon, Harmons, Safeway and Meijer for the suggested retail price of $5.99.
As with other products from Live Clean, the new innovations are not tested on animals and are free of parabens, sulfates and harmful chemicals. Further product information can be found on the company’s website.
Tom’s of Maine debuts innovative mouthwash
Tom’s of Maine is taking its line of oral care products to the next level with the introduction of its new whole care mouthwash. The product features six benefits in one, including fighting against cavities, strengthening enamel, restoring minerals, freshening breath and cleaning between teeth, the Kennebunk, Maine.-based company said.
As with other products from the brand, this new launch contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or animal ingredients.
“Developing a mouthwash that offers so many benefits wasn’t easy. It took us many years to get it right,” Lindsey Seavey, oral care brand manager at Tom’s of Maine, said. “We listened to what people want and have created an effective rinse that provides a naturally clean mouth.”
Tom’s of Maine whole care mouthwash is available in fresh mint flavor for the suggested retail price of $5.49 for 16-oz. More information on the mouthwash and the brand’s other products can be found by visiting their website or social media channels.