Sabra intros limited-edition hummus
Sabra Dipping announced that a new limited-edition flavor, available now through October, would be joining its lineup.
The Sweet and Smoky BBQ Hummus with Jackfruit and Smoked Paprika blends the Richmond, V.A.-based company’s traditional hummus recipe with smoked paprika and a garnish of shredded BBQ jackfruit.
“Everything starts in the kitchen at Sabra, and this incredible variety is no exception,” Ryan Saghir, digital marketing director at Sabra, said. “But now more than ever, this recipe was also influenced by insights derived from social media. We relied heavily on influencer input and the conversations food enthusiasts are having online to inspire this delicious limited-edition variety. We are thrilled to bring a plant-based hummus with the delicious flavors of BBQ to the table and look forward to hearing feedback both online and offline.”
This new offering is made without genetically modified ingredients, gluten free, kosher and 100% vegan, the company said.
“Just in time for spring, we expect Sweet and Smoky BBQ Hummus with Jackfruit will fit right into your next get-together or boost your next small meal with a burst of bold flavor,” Ruo Jing, brand manager at Sabra, said. “If you love the flavor of barbeque and are seeking more plant-based foods you can enjoy and feel great about, we think you will really want to try this hummus. Pair it with your favorite chips, veggies or spread on a warm pita or eat it with a spoon- we think it’s that good.”
Sweet and Smoky BBQ Hummus with Jackfruit and Smoked Paprika is now available in the deli section of grocery stores and supermarkets nationwide. Further information or a store locator for the new flavor can be found on Sabra’s website.
Breyers 2in1 ice cream combines cookies, candy pieces
Breyers is combining cookies, candy and ice cream together in its latest launch. The 2in1s feature products from Oreo, Chips Ahoy! And Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups swirled together in ice cream.
The full lineup of 2in1 sweets includes:
- Breyers 2in1 Oreo Chips Ahoy, which combines vanilla ice cream, pieces of Oreo cookies, caramel and pieces of Chips Ahoy cookies;
- Breyers 2in1 Reese’s Reese’s Pieces, which features peanut butter ice cream, pieces of Reese’s peanut butter cups, chocolate and Reese’s pieces Mini Candies;
- Breyers 2in1 Snickers M&M’s, which contains caramel, pieces of Snickers, chocolate and M&M’s Minis milk chocolate candies; and
- Breyers Heath Waffle Cone, which combines vanilla with Heathe toffee pieces that are swirled together with chocolate and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces.
“We know every sweet tooth is different and choosing is hard, so we wanted to give our fans the best of both worlds — two favorite treats in one,” Russel Lilly, marketing director of Breyers said. “We’re excited to team up with these favorite candy and cookie brands. It’s a dessert that’s fun and everyone can agree on.”
In addition, the Englewood Cliff, N.J.-based company’s Cookies and Candy offering, which was previously known as the Blasts ice cream, is adding 35% more treats to every spoonful. Updated packaging and products will be available nationwide beginning in summer.
All four flavors of the 2in1s are now available in 48-oz. tubs at grocery stores nationwide for the suggested retail price of $3.99 to $5.49. Further information can be found on the company’s website.
Turkey Hill Dairy revamps Neapolitan ice cream
Turkey Hill Dairy is taking the classic Neapolitan ice cream to brand new heights. The Lancaster County, P.A.-based company is introducing the nontraditional Trio’politan, which blends three classic and bold flavors together.
“Trio’politan is about having choices and having fun,” Turkey Hill president, John Cox, said. “The flavors were chosen based on their ability to complement each other but also be strong enough to stand on their own for ice cream lovers who might ‘selectively scoop’ to get the flavor they really want.”
Trio’politan’s lineup includes:
- Triple Chocolate, which contains milk chocolate ice cream, fudge swirls, dark chocolate ice cream, chocolate ice cream and chocolate chips;
- American Dream, which features blueberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream, a strawberry swirl, strawberry ice cream and chocolate chips;
- Coco Loco, which includes caramel ice cream, coconut ice cream, a toasted coconut swirl and chocolate ice cream;
- Mint Cookie, which contains vanilla ice cream, a chocolate cookie swirl, dark chocolate ice cream, chocolate chips and mint ice cream; and
- All Natural Chocolate Raspberry Bliss, which features vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, raspberry ice cream and chocolate chips.
Each of the varieties are now available in select stores where Turkey Hill products are currently sold. Further information on the Trio’politan line can be found on the company’s website.