Retail execs optimistic about 2017 in survey
- When looking at mobile technology applications to the credit sales process, 43% of retailers expect that customers will browse and apply and buy online within the next two years.
- More than one-third (43%) of retailers cited that a credit promotional finance program is extremely or moderately important to their business.
- Forty-six percent of retailers cited that most of their customers seeking financing options when purchasing products are Gen X-ers (35-54 year olds).
- Customizable program: 21%;
- Quality of customer service: 17%; and
- Credibility of the lender: 15%
Miami-area Walgreens features new TD Bank ATMs
CHERRY HILL, N.J. — TD Bank, in partnership with Cardtronics, recently branded 189 ATMs in Walgreens locations across Florida, specifically the Miami and Tampa-St. Petersburg metro areas, the company announced Wednesday.
The TD Bank-branded in-store ATM installation follows the company's expansion last summer in Boston-area Walgreens locations.
"Fast, convenient access to cash is a priority for consumers," stated Ernie Diaz, regional president, TD Bank. "We've expanded our ATM footprint to select Walgreens locations in Florida to provide our customers even more options for accessing funds where, when, and how they need to. And with TD ATMs in more locations, we're also helping our customers avoid fees."
A new study by TD Bank found that although the majority of respondents (71%) primarily use their debit card for everyday purchases like gas, coffee, and groceries, visiting the ATM for cash is still a regular part of their routine.