Piping Rock Health Products named voting member of CRN
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. — Wellness products company Piping Rock Health Products has been approved for membership in the Council for Responsible Nutrition as a voting member.
“We are proud to join this team of key players in the dietary supplement industry,” said Scott Rudolph, CEO at Piping Rock Health Products. “The CRN has set the standards for quality, safety, and efficacy in its commitment to the consumer—something Piping Rock has always stood for. In fact, I was instrumental in helping craft the vision for the CRN many years ago when the organization was in its infancy stages of development and creating its vision for the future. Early on, we set forth quality initiatives to advance the standards within the industry."
CRN states that its mission is sustaining and enhancing a climate for its member companies to responsibly develop, manufacture, and market dietary supplements, functional foods and nutritional ingredients. Its members are expected to comply with a host of federal and state regulations that refer to dietary supplements and their manufacturing, quality control, safety, and marketing, as well as adhere to voluntary and Code of Ethics set forth by CRN.
“Quality is the cornerstone of our industry and Piping Rock was founded on the belief that top quality health products should be available to everyone,” said Rudolph. “We have always advocated for the importance of backing our products with sound science, guaranteed quality and potency, and in supplying consumers with a variety of high quality, safe, and beneficial products.”
As a voting member, Piping Rock will join a team of over 150 members to help shape the evolving future of the dietary supplement industry.
Young Living Essential Oils debuts first OTC line
LEHI, Utah — Young Living Essential Oils has introduced its first over-the-counter remedies, and unveiled 15 new or rebranded products.
"We are thrilled to add two plant-based OTC products to our current offering of nearly 500 Young Living essential oils and oil-infused products," said Jared Turner, Young Living COO. "These additions enable us to enter into the marketplace in a way we never have before, and we are excited to offer products that provide natural relief to common ailments."
The OTC products include:
- Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream provides cooling relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.
- Thieves Cough Drops offer soothing relief for sore throats and coughs, while cooling nasal passages.
"Developing OTC products for our members is a milestone for Young Living," said Young Living VP Michael Buch. "These products meet OTC standards, and like all our products, they adhere to Young Living's strict Seed to Seal commitment to quality and purity."
In addition to the OTC products, Young Living unveiled 15 additional new or rebranded products. Along with its expansive collection of single and blended essential oils, Young Living also added oil-infused products.
• NingXia Zyng Rebrand Unveiled
• Slique CitraSlim
• Slique Shake
• Gary's True Grit Wolfberry Crisp Bar, Chocolate Coated
• Gary's True Grit Einkorn Granola
• Gary's True Grit Einkorn Rotini Pasta
• Dalmatia Oil Collection: Dalmatia Sage, Dalmatia Juniper, and Dalmatia Bay Laurel
• Live Your Passion convention blend
• Select 30 Essential Oil Collection
• Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder
• Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews
• Core Vitality Case
• Essential Bottle Organizer
Aubío Cold Sore Treatment launches at Target
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Florida-based Aubío Life Sciences, a new skin care company co-founded by U.S. businessman John Paul DeJoria, announced Monday that its flagship products Aubío Cold Sore Treatment Gel and Aubío Hydrating Lip Therapy are now available nationwide at Target stores and on target.com.
DeJoria, the major investor behind Aubío, is world renowned for his part in developing the extraordinarily successful plant-based products of Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila.
"I've developed this company to make a tremendous difference in people's lives and spending millions on research, development, tests and clinical studies, and I knew personally that what we're seeing is unbelievable results with the science behind Aubío," DeJoria said.
Aubío for Cold Sore Treatment Gel highlights include:
- Proprietary advanced superbotanicals is a proprietary plant complex that facilitates delivery of key ingredients into the skin, in turn delivering ultra-effective relief of cold sore/fever blister symptoms
- Developed at major academic research center in the U.S.
- Natural proprietary core technology, plant-based formula
- Skin lipids to restore compromised lips
- Dermatologist developed
- Has undergone multiple safety and efficacy (performance) studies