New So Fresh So Clean line targets younger consumers
NEW YORK — Global Beauty Care has announced the launch of its new So Fresh So Clean skin care line for tweens, teens and young adults.
The collection includes:
- Daily cleansing pore scrub: This salicylic acid-based formula helps treat existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts. It also features jojoba oil to help even skin tone;
- Make-up remover cleansing towelettes: They are formulated with aloe vera extract, cucumber extract and tea tree oil to help nourish and soothe skin while cleansing;
- Eye makeup remover pads: They are formulated with aloe vera extract, cucumber extract and vitamin E to help soothe the eye area while removing waterproof makeup;
- Deep cleansing nose strips: They are formulated with Cananga odorata flower oil and witch hazel extract and bond with pores to lift away dirt and oil;
- Oil blotting sheets: The blotting sheets remove shine and oil without removing makeup.
The collection hit retail shelves beginning in September, and each product has a suggested retail price of $3.99.
ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. — Envy Medical has expanded its ClarityMD line with the new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads made with a gentle, alcohol-free formula that soothes skin with aloe.
The Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads pack 2% salicylic acid in a skin-soothing aloe base, which is 100% alcohol free. The pads compliment the ClarityMD Acne Solution, an acne treatment launched earlier this year that is shown to blast blemishes up to three times faster than leading OTC and topical acne prescription products on the market, the company stated. In fact, ClarityMD is has been shown to reduce acne by 59% in seven days and more than 90% in 14 days.
“These Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads are truly a breakthrough in acne therapy, whether you are talking about treatment at the prescription, OTC or retail level” noted Felipe Jimenez, Envy’s chief scientific officer. “ClarityMD represents a powerful acne fighting technology with efficacy that is simply unmatched, wrapped in high-end skin health formulations.”
The treatment pads, which are priced at $25, are designed to be used with the ClarityMD system alongside the Deep Pore Cleanser and Clarifying Gel in the morning and evening, the company stated.
Crest + Oral-B relaunches Pros in the Profession awards program
CINCINNATI — Crest + Oral-B is recognizing registered dental hygienists who go above and beyond the call of duty with the third year of its Pros in the Profession awards program, Procter and Gamble has announced.
“We have seen extraordinary entries over the past several years, which is why we must continue to honor those hygienists whose passion shines through in their everyday work,” stated John Scarchilli, scientific communications for P&G oral care. “These individuals dedicate countless hours to furthering the oral health cause, so we are pleased to be able to applaud them publicly.”
Throughout the year, Crest + Oral-B will reward four RDHs who consistently display dedication toward both their patients and their craft. Winners will receive:
- An all-expense paid trip to visit the P&G German Innovation Center at Kronberg, Germany
- A $1,000 monetary prize
- A recognition plaque
- Recognition in dental periodicals and announcements on Crest + Oral-B for Dental Professionals Facebook page and Dentalcare.com.
From September 2013 until March 2014, nominations can be submitted via a nomination tab on the Crest + Oral-B for Dental Professionals Facebook page. For the first time, hygienists may nominate themselves for the honor. Nominations can also be submitted by dentists, fellow hygienists, dental assistants, professional colleagues and collegiate colleagues, conveying why their nominee is a Pro in the Profession. In addition, Crest + Oral-B will be present at dental conventions throughout year where applications can be submitted on-site.