Nature’s Truth to offer 12-mg melatonin supplements
RONKONKOMA, N.Y. — Nature’s Truth, the wholesale brand of Piping Rock Health Products, is looking to shake the VMS aisle with its products — among them its 12-mg melatonin. The product comes in natural berry flavor in bottles of 60 fast-dissolving tabs, and is among the highest-strength melatonin supplements available.
The 12-mg melatonin is also the strongest of Nature’s Truth’s melatonin offerings, alongside the company’s 3- and 5-mg fast-dissolve tabs. Melatonin is part of Nature’s Truth’s larger line of sleep aids, which includes 1200-mg valerian root and L-tryptophan, both of which are available in bottles of 90 quick-release capsules.
CVS Health: Narrow pharmacy networks boost adherence
Publix celebrates 85 years
- March: Invest in others — As a token of appreciation for the supply chain, Publix associates across the company took the time to personally thank their supplier partners.
- April: Give back — As part of “Publix Serves Day”, more than 4,000 Publix associates across six states volunteered their time and supported over 125 nonprofit organizations within their local communities, the company said Projects included beautification efforts, food pantries, backpack feeding programs, tutoring & reading resources, painting and building;
- May: Prepare for opportunity — Publix provided training and development opportunities to help associates grow. The promotion prize patrol was out in full force capturing associate promotions at every level and sharing in the excitement of what lies ahead for these up and coming leaders;
- June: Be there — During “Be There Day,” company leaders engaged with associates working side by side, learning roles and responsibilities, sharing stories and connecting with each other;
- July: Respect the dignity of the individual — Publix president Todd Jones challenged associates to get to know each other. Associates answered a series of questions designed to get associates talking, learning and exchanging ideas. Upon completion of the challenge, associates received coupons redeemable for two free gourmet cupcakes — one for them and one for their new friend; and
- August: Treat customers like royalty — Publix customers were randomly selected and treated like royalty, including providing a Publix gift card, flowers, crowns and tiaras, green carpet and all. In the community, the customer prize patrol surprised customers with random acts of kindness, including visiting a local hospital and showering new moms with baby baskets; attending sporting events and upgrading seats; and randomly handing out thank you notes with Publix gift cards enclosed, the company said.