MyChelle launches new Clear Skin collection
BOULDER, Colo. — Skin care company MyChelle Dermaceuticals is taking on acne with the six new products in its Clear Skin line. The line uses MyChelle’s NatureClear Complex, which combines prebiotic yogurtene with a probiotic, dermasyr lilac stem cells and PhytoCellTec’s grape stem cell extract to refine pores and revitalize skin.
- Clear Skin Cranberry Cleanser ($16, 4.2 fl. oz.) — An exfoliating cleanser to deep-clean pores, containing pomegranate enzyme and willow bark extract;
- Clear Skin Cranberry Mud Mask ($25, 1.2 fl. oz.) — A mask made of kaolin and bentonite clays, as well as colloidal sulfur, meant to absord debris, dirt and oil while helping reduce inflammation;
- Clear Skin Pore Refiner ($28, 1 fl. oz.) —A product that can be used as a makeup primer using active stem cells to refine pores, tighten skin and increase shine.
- Clear Skin Spot Treatment ($15, 0.5 fl. oz) — A blemish treatment to reduce breakouts and minimize irritation containing colloidal sulfur, plant-based salicylic acid and Canadian Willowherb;
- Clear Skin Balancing Lotion ($25, 1 fl. oz.) — A hydrator for skin prone to blemishes with daisy flower extract; and
- Serious Hyaluronic Moisturizing Gel ($38, 1 fl. oz.) — An oil-free gel with hyaluronic acid, copper mineral and proline that can improve the elasiticity of skin and rehydrate it.