Moore Unique Skin Care product smoothes out skin texture issues
HOUSTON Moore Unique Skin Care has announced the introduction of its newly-branded Eventone Glycolic Texturizer, formerly known as Toner Cream, to drug stores and retailers nationwide, including select Walgreens and CVS stores.
Formulated for men and women by dermatologist Milton D. Moore, M.D., Eventone Glycolic Texturizer is a formula designed to correct skin texture problems resulting from shaving and acne. Eventone also promises to minimize pores, treat fine lines and eliminate age spots.
Eventone Glycolic Texturizer, which retails for $9.99 for a three-month supply, is one in a line of several shaving products developed by Moore. The Moore Unique Shaving System has been, according to the company, clinically tested and shown to reduce severe skin irritation and the subsequent “razor bumps” experienced by men who shave facial hair and women who shave the underarms, legs and bikini areas.
Actress, environmental activist Alicia Silverstone teams up with EcoTools
NEW YORK EcoTools, a brand from Paris Presents, has teamed up with actress and environmental activist Alicia Silverstone to develop an earth-friendly makeup bag and brush collection.
EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone is a collection of chic carryalls that have a floral design inspired by Silverstone’s favorite flowers: lavender, rose, chrysanthemum, cosmo and thyme. Furthermore, the entire collection is comprised of such eco-friendly materials as natural hemp, recycled PET and non-toxic inks.
The collection includes:
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 5 Piece Brush Set and Bag: A limited edition brush set and bag that features four of her must-have brushes and directions to help beauty mavens create a natural look. The suggested retail price is $15.99.
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Cosmetic Brush Bag: This cosmetic brush bag contains a limited edition blush brush and has a separate compartment for brushes so they stay clean. The suggested retail price is $12.99.
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Train Case: This case features a clear, removable compartment inside. The suggested retail price is $14.99.
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Overnight Bag: This bag features two interior compartments that are removable and versatile to keep contents clean and tidy. The suggested retail price is $19.99.
- EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Cosmetic Bag: This is the staple of any makeup bag collection and is ideal for the girl on the go. The suggested retail price is $8.99.
EcoTools is partnered with 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet, so 1% of EcoTools’ annual sales are donated to organization.
The collection is launching at Walgreens and Target in December.
Beiersdorf launches new Web site
HAMBURG, Germany Beiersdorf, whose brands include Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie, has launched a new Web site designed to ease navigation.
The new site, www.Beiersdorf.de, and www.Beiersdorf.com, enables users to find important information and data as quickly as possible. In contrast to the previous sender-oriented menu system, the focus is now user-oriented.
Content is no longer allocated to a fixed area, but is based on the interests of job applicants, business partners, investors or journalists.
The site also places a greater focus on the company’s Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie brands and users are provided with links and further brand information.