SlimFast Bake Shop options makes weight loss easier
Famous for its easy-to-follow diet plan, SlimFast last week introduced its the SlimFast Bake Shop featuring new meal replacement cookies and bars.
“The new Bake Shop line is a great addition to our range of products. It gives dieters another meal replacement option, so they don’t feel deprived during their weight loss journey,” stated Chris Tisi, CEO SlimFast, which operates out of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. “SlimFast drinkers have told us how much they love our shakes and smoothies, but miss the crunch and taste of food. Now people can indulge in the sweets they love while losing weight with new Bake Shop Cookies and Bars.”
The line includes soft, chewy cookies and chocolate bars, giving dieters a new meal replacement option to switch up their diet routine. With 10 grams of protein per cookie and 15 grams of protein per bar, these baked treats will satisfy a dieter's sweet tooth while satisfying their hunger for up to four hours.
With only 1g of sugar per offering, the four flavors include peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, double chocolate chip cookie, chocolatey crispy cookie dough bar and chocolatey peanut butter pie bar.
Sexual Harassment 101
- Conducting a prompt and thorough investigation into the complaint that maintains the confidentiality of those involved as much as you can. The investigation does not need to be more than talking one-on-one to the parties involved and to any apparent witnesses to determine facts.
- Disciplining the harasser and/or requiring the person to participate in training, depending on what you find.
- Reminding the person being investigated that he or she must not retaliate in any way against the complainant.
- Documenting the investigation and the action taken.
- Make sure you document each of these steps. Often any one of these steps puts an end to the issue and improves the working environment for your employees. If the harassment continues, more serious action may be required.
- Should you receive or become aware of a potential harassment complaint, address it head on.
Editor’s note: Catching the consumers’ eye