Live Clean expands body oil, lotion offerings
Live Clean, a brand that embraces a philosophy of clean beauty, has unveiled an array of new products within the body oil and body lotion categories.
The brand, which only uses effective plant-derived ingredients that are both renewable and sustainable, is looking to relieve users of their dry skin with some new innovations. Live Clean’s latest product launches include:
- The Bali Oil Nourishing Body Lotion that features coconut oil to moisturize and hydrate dry skin, sweet almond milk and soy protein which absorb quickly into the skin, leaving it smooth and resilient. The lotion can be purchased at Amazon, Harmon and Safeway locations for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Bali Oil Nourishing Body Wash that features coconut oil to hydrate and protect dry skin, sweet almond oil and soy protein to nourish and protect from damage caused by dryness. The wash can currently be purchased at Amazon and Harmon’s for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Dry Body Oil that contains a multipurpose formula with natura8 complex’s blend of vitamins and oils, sunflower oil, argan oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, jojoba oil and coconut oil. Also featured in the oil is vitamin E for moisture and vitamin C, which penetrates and hydrates skin;
- The Fresh Water Hydrating Body Lotion that blends rosemary and chamomile with hyaluronate to moisturize skin from the inside out. It can be purchased on Amazon and Harmon for the suggested retail price of $5.99;
- The Argan Oil Replenishing Body Lotion that features argan oil to nourish and replenish skin, grape seed and olive oil to protect the skin’s moisture barrier. The lotion can be purchased at Amazon, Rite Aid, Kroger, Harmons, Safeway and Meijer for $5.99; and
- The Coconut Milk Moisturizing Body Lotion that hydrates and restores moisture balance and luster to dry skin. Each lotion contains coconut milk, apricot oil, vitamins C and E and provitamin B5 to improve skin’s natural beauty. The product is currently available for purchase at Rite Aid, Kroger, Amazon, Harmons, Safeway and Meijer for the suggested retail price of $5.99.
As with other products from Live Clean, the new innovations are not tested on animals and are free of parabens, sulfates and harmful chemicals. Further product information can be found on the company’s website.
Tom’s of Maine debuts innovative mouthwash
Tom’s of Maine is taking its line of oral care products to the next level with the introduction of its new whole care mouthwash. The product features six benefits in one, including fighting against cavities, strengthening enamel, restoring minerals, freshening breath and cleaning between teeth, the Kennebunk, Maine.-based company said.
As with other products from the brand, this new launch contains no artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or animal ingredients.
“Developing a mouthwash that offers so many benefits wasn’t easy. It took us many years to get it right,” Lindsey Seavey, oral care brand manager at Tom’s of Maine, said. “We listened to what people want and have created an effective rinse that provides a naturally clean mouth.”
Tom’s of Maine whole care mouthwash is available in fresh mint flavor for the suggested retail price of $5.49 for 16-oz. More information on the mouthwash and the brand’s other products can be found by visiting their website or social media channels.
Bioré expands acne collection, intros baking soda cleansing foam
Bioré is getting foamy with the latest addition to its skin care acne collection. The New York City-based brand has unveiled a new innovation, the baking soda acne cleansing foam, which aims to help users say goodbye to an irritated or bumpy complexion.
To commemorate this new launch, the beauty company called upon its brand ambassador and “Riverdale” star Madelaine Petsch to showcase the product in a fun photoshoot.
Previously only consisting of three products, the skin care acne collection will now include:
- The Bioré baking soda acne cleansing foam that is formulated for combination skin, the new daily cleanser gently removes daily surface dirt and oil to achieve a deep clean without over cleansing or stripping skin of its moisture. The product’s thick, rich formula contains baking soda agents that deep clean pores while salicylic acid treats and prevents breakouts;
- The Bioré baking soda acne scrub that gently exfoliates with spherical beads to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells, while treating existing acne and banishing future breakouts with salicylic acid. The product’s creamy formula conditions and softens skin;
- The Bioré charcoal acne scrub that contains oil-absorbing charcoal, acne-fighting salicylic acid and proprietary technology that allows for deep cleaning without over-drying. This scrub for oily skin contains exfoliating beads and skin-polishing microcrystals that clear away dead skin cells without irritating or stripping skin of moisture; and
- The Bioré charcoal acne clearing cleanser that features a liquid-cleanser, able to achieve pore-clearing clean without over-drying, stripping skin or causing irritation. The product’s natural charcoal absorbs oil while salicylic acid treats existing pimples and prevents new ones from forming.
Further information on the collection can be found on the company’s website. The baking soda acne cleanser is available for purchase at select food, drug and mass merchant stores for the suggested retail price of $6.49.