Lindt expands offerings for Valentine’s Day
STRATHAM, N.H — Lindt has announced a line of new offerings, including the company’s signature Lindor truffles, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Highlights from the chocolatier include:
- Lindor Elegance Heart: A heart filled with Lindor milk chocolate truffles. SRP: $14.99;
- Lindor Truffles Milk Heart: A festive heart filled with milk chocolate, caramel and dark chocolate Lindor truffles. SRP: $9.99;
- Frog Prince Hollow Figure: A hollow, milk chocolate Frog Prince figure, available exclusively at Target. SRP: $3.99;
- Hello Mini Sticks Bag: An assortment of strawberry cheesecake, carmel brownie, cookies and cream and crunchy nougat chocolate mini sticks; Available exclusively at Target. SRP: $3.99; and
- Classic Romance Heart: A heart filled with classic assorted praline chocolates. SRP: $19.99.
Weiman Products acquires several cleaning brands from the Homax Group
GURNEE, Ill. — Weiman Products, a manufacturer of specialty cleaning products whose portfolio includes Weiman Cook Top Cleaner and Weiman Leather Wipes, has acquired from the Homax Group the Goo Gone, Magic, Stone Care International, Natural Magic, OOPS! Paint Remover and Gonzo brands.
“Adding Homax’s specialty cleaning brands to Weiman solidifies the company’s position as the leading specialty cleaning products provider in the market,” said Carl DeMasi, Weiman’s president and CEO. “We fully expect our customers, suppliers and employees to benefit from this acquisition.”
The group of brands provides specific benefits to Weiman:
- Broadens product categories and served markets;
- Supplements brand equity and awareness, particularly with the Goo Gone and Magic brands;
- Extends capability in specialty cleaning formulations; and
- Enhances supply and distribution alternatives.
In addition, Homax’s customers will benefit from Weiman’s capabilities, including:
- Research and development staff dedicated to specialty consumer product formulations;
- Dedicated team of designers; and
- Distribution in more than 25 countries.
M&M’s World, WFAN team up for live broadcast
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J — M&M’s World in Times Square and WFAN, a 24-hour all-sports radio station, will partner to offer a live broadcast for more than 12 hours each day from Monday, Jan. 27 to Friday, Jan. 31.
Fans and visitors to the store will be able to watch the broadcast from Boomer & Carton, Benigno & Roberts and Mike Francesa, complete with their athlete and celebrity guests, when the store opens at 9 a.m. Boomer & Carton will begin their show at 6 a.m.
"Hosting Super Bowl XLVIII in the New York and New Jersey region, right in our back yard, is an amazing opportunity, and we’re happy to help bring a pretty sweet experience to our fans, including the WFAN broadcasts and a presence at Super Bowl Boulevard," Seth Klugherz, senior director of M&M’s Chocolate Candies, said. "The personalities on WFAN are one-of-a-kind, just like our 2014 Super Bowl XLVIII commercial star Yellow. We plan to celebrate America’s Favorite Nut, as well as the fact that only 1-in-100 peanuts are lucky enough to find their way into a bag of M&M’s Peanut, all Super Bowl XLVIII week inside M&M’S World."
Visitors to M&M’s World also will be able to take advantage of special game day merchandise featuring popular M&M’s characters.
"M&M’s World offers such a unique range of products — everyone who steps foot in the store will find something to remind them of their trip to the New York and New Jersey region for Super Bowl XLVIII," Glen Tetreault, director of store operations for Mars Retail Group, said. "We’re looking forward to the exciting opportunity for our guests to engage with the WFAN hosts and guests who will be in our store for the entire week."