Jane Carter Solution introduces new Natural & Curly Hair Essentials kit
NEW YORK — Jane Carter Solution has announced the newest addition to its line of all-natural hair care products — the Natural & Curly Hair Essentials kit.
The Jane Carter Solution Natural & Curly Hair Essentials kit is available at Target and Rite Aid. It retails for $19.95 (a $30 value) and contains the line’s six essentials:
- Hydrating invigorating shampoo SLS-free (2 oz.): Sulfate-free shampoo that employs humectants to help hair hold more moisture with an added hint of peppermint to wake up the scalp;
- Nutrient replenishing conditioner (2 oz.): Contains ingredients that permanently bond to hair’s cortex, leaving it stronger with greater elasticity;
- Revitalizing leave-in conditioner (2 oz.): Seals in vital panthenol and humectants, and acts as a protective barrier against heat styling and sun damage;
- Wrap & Roll (2 oz.): This mousse dries clean and soft without leaving any residue;
- Curl defining cream (1 oz.): A lightweight, all-natural curl cream formulated to lengthen and define natural curl pattern while drying to a soft, shiny, bouncy finish; and
- Nourish & Shine (1 oz.): A blend of all-natural vitamins and essential oils that melt into hair and add shine without leaving hair greasy or limp.
Banana Boat to promote new CoolZone sunscreen via Chip Ganassi Racing Teams partnership
CONCORD, N.C. — Banana Boat sun care will take on the sun and the speedway for a new partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing Teams. Banana Boat will sponsor the race cars of Earnhardt Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates driver Jamie McMurray and Target Chip Ganassi Racing driver Dario Franchitti during the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup and IZOD IndyCar Series racing seasons, respectively.
Chip Ganassi Racing Teams and Banana Boat sun care have teamed up to help racing fans stay cool and protected from the extreme sun and heat commonly found at auto races with the new Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone continuous spray sunscreen. The new line cools and refreshes skin while providing protection against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
As part of the partnership, Banana Boat sun care will host fan experiences trackside at key races including Daytona 500, Talladega Superspeedway and Indianapolis 500, among others. The sunscreen brand will provide fans quick relief and sun protection in its CoolZone Sunscreen Pit Stop, where fans can receive a “cool-over” with the new sunscreen, play games and receive giveaway items.
The partnership also includes a new Banana Boat brand paint scheme on the No.1 Banana Boat Chevrolet, which makes its debut with McMurray behind the wheel at Pocono Raceway in June, along with associate placement on the car throughout 2012.
The new Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone continuous spray sunscreen provides active UVA and UVB protection that cools skin on contact. With a crisp, clean scent, Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone sunscreen is invisible and rub-free for easy application, as well as water resistant. It is available in SPF 30 and SPF 50+ and the Banana Boat CoolZone product line up also includes an After Sun Aloe Gel with Lidocaine, for cooling burn relief to refresh skin after a day in the sun.
The new Banana Boat Sport Performance CoolZone continuous spray sunscreens and Banana Boat CoolZone After Sun Aloe Gel has a suggested retail price of $8.99. In January, it rolled out to food, drug and mass outlets in select markets and, in April, will be available nationwide.
Dial for Men partners with Spartan Races, develops new Speed Foam body cleanser
PITTSFIELD, Vt. — Henkel’s Dial for Men is the presenting partner of the 2012 Spartan Race series, sponsoring all 38 U.S. races, which kick off Jan. 28 in Temecula, Calif.
Spartan Race hosts obstacle course races through mud and trails to test one’s resilience, strength, stamina and quick decision-making skills.
Spartan warriors will be supplied Dial for Men body wash at the shower stations to wash away the toils of the course.
In early first quarter 2012, Dial for Men brand is launching its new Men Speed Foam, a new type of full body cleanser. Dispensed from a self-propelling aluminum bottle, its quick gel-to-foam formula requires only a small quarter-sized shot for both total body coverage and maximum cleaning ability with no of need of a washcloth or loofah.