Goldman Sachs recognizes UrgentRx founder and CEO as one of the ‘100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs of 2014’
Shopko introduces in-store pick-up service for orders placed through Shopko.com
GREEN BAY, Wis. — Shopko announced Wednesday the rollout of its expanded omnichannel, providing customers more access to product — including the ability to buy products on-line and ship them to store for free.
GreatCall launches suite of connected health-and-safety products and services through Rite Aid
SAN DIEGO — GreatCall on Wednesday announced that its suite of connected health and safety products and services is available in more than 4,000 Rite Aid pharmacies nationwide. By offering mobile health solutions in-store and integrating their wellness initiatives at Rite Aid pharmacies, GreatCall is transforming health care for the way shoppers age, the company stated.
- 5Star service – U.S.-based NAED Certified Response agents use the phone’s GPS and information provided in the user’s personal profile, to confirm the user’s location and effectively evaluate the situation. Agents provide the connection to whichever emergency services are required, from medication questions to emergency dispatch services;
- Urgent Care provides 24/7 unlimited access to speak with registered nurses or board certified doctors anytime, anywhere without having to travel to a doctor’s office or make a copayment;
- MedCoach medication reminder app enables users to easily follow medication schedules as prescribed by their doctors;
- The GreatCall Link app gives family caregivers peace of mind by providing both critical information in an urgent situation and snapshots of normal daily activities. Friends and family who download the Link app to their smartphone will receive an alert when the user of a GreatCall device contacts a 5Star agent in an emergency, including the date, time of call and type of help provided. In addition, the app provides information on daily events such as current locations, power status, and a list of activities to ensure that daily routines are normal and the device is charged and in use;
- Brain Games improve cognitive functions, improve memory and sharpen focus while providing fun; and
- Check-in Calls are friendly, automated calls that can be scheduled to check in on a family member, providing peace of mind.