Giant Eagle pledges to reduce water consumption in honor of Earth Day
Kmart introduces Pharmacy Rewards Program
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — Kmart and Shop Your Way have unveiled the new Shop Your Way Pharmacy Rewards Program that gives members $10 back in points (10,000 points) for every five qualifying prescriptions filled in a rolling 12-month period.
"We listened to our members and transformed the Kmart pharmacy rewards program to better fit their needs," stated Phil Keough, president, Kmart pharmacy. "Our pharmacy rewards program gives members the flexibility and value that Kmart can provide. And, with our unmatched focus on community, healthcare innovation and personalized attention, we truly are providing maximum value for our members."
Shop Your Way members earn points every time they fill five qualifying prescriptions, including pet prescriptions and immunizations. Some features include:
- Automatic Updates: Each time a member fills a qualified prescription at Kmart Pharmacy using a Shop Your Way account number or the phone number associated with the account, progress toward their next reward is tracked automatically.
- Availability: Once received, Pharmacy Reward points are usually available for members to redeem during the next transaction following their prescription purchase. Once awarded, reward points are valid for 14 days.
- Point Redemption: Reward points can be redeemed for qualifying non-pharmacy merchandise at any Kmart or Sears, both in-store and online.
- Pharmacy Reward Tracking: Rewards can be tracked three ways: 1) members can login at kmartpharmacy.com/rewards, 2) a receipt will be printed tracking each prescription purchase at checkout and 3) members can opt in for email updates.
- Limitless Rewards: There is no limit to the number of pharmacy rewards a member can earn in a rolling year. The more prescriptions filled, the more rewards earned.
Kmart Pharmacy noted that it also provides members and customers more than a prescription fulfillment service, including:
- Pharmacists are trained in medication therapy and are all certified to provide a full range of immunization services.
- Access to health and wellness deals from Kmart partners like JillianMichaels.com, Lose It!, Snap Fitness, Care.com, Doctor on Demand and American Well.
A mobile app to make it easier for customers to manage their prescriptions on the go. In 2015, Kmart Pharmacy is adding new features that will include reminders for when a prescription is ready to be picked up, when to take medication or when a refill is due.