Exclusive webinar: “Chronic Care and Retail Health,” presented by DSN/CCA
“Retail health clinics in traditional retail chain drug stores have become a critical boardroom conversation and a key platform to transform traditional brick and mortar retailers into integrated healthcare providers,” said Wayne Bennett, group publisher of Drug Store News.
“This educational platform is unique because the webinars are specifically designed for healthcare leadership and professionals and showcase the value proposition of the retail health industry,” said Tine Hansen-Turton, executive director of the Convenient Care Association.
Moderated by Drug Store News editor Rob Eder, the DSN/CCA Retail Healthcare Webinar Series, kicks off Tuesday, Nov. 3, and includes:
- Integrated health care throughout the store, presented by Web Golinkin, CEO Rite Aid Rediclinic and Health Dialog.
- The role of telehealth in retail health care, presented by Tobias Barker, VP, medical operations, MinuteClinic.
- Partnerships in Population Health, presented by Patrick Carroll, MD, medical director for Walgreens Health Care Clinic.
- Chronic Care and Retail Health, presented by Eileen Myers, MPH, RDN, VP, affiliations and patient-centered strategies, The Little Clinic.
- Emerging Payment Models, presented by S. Lawrence Kocot, principal and national leader of the Center for Healthcare Regulatory Insight, KPMG.
The DSN/CCA Retail Healthcare Webinar Series runs through December, with archived sessions available for one year at DrugStoreNews.com. For the complete webinar schedule, detailed session descriptions and registration information, click here.