Energizer Holdings announces Personal Care, Household Products leadership teams
ST. LOUIS — Energizer Holdings has announced the executive leadership teams for the Personal Care and Household Products businesses following the planned separation of Energizer, expected to occur by July 1, 2015.
"We are excited to have such an experienced and talented group of individuals to lead Energizer's Personal Care and Household Products businesses as each company moves forward independently," stated Ward Klein, Energizer's CEO. "These individuals bring a unique blend of experiences, talents and expertise, along with commitment and passion for these businesses. These teams were carefully selected to lead each company on the path forward, and we are confident in their ability to drive substantial growth and generate significant value for our shareholders."
The following individuals are expected to join the leadership team of the Personal Care company:
- Sandy Sheldon, CFO
- Manish Shanbhag, VP, general counsel and secretary
- Al Robertson, chief marketing officer
- John Hill, VP, commercial North America
- Colin Hutchison, VP, commercial International
- Dave VerNooy, VP, global operations and RDE
- Peter Conrad, chief administrative officer
- Tony Bender, CIO
- Teresa Ceotto, VP, human resources
As previously announced, upon the expected completion of the separation, Klein will serve as executive chairman of the board of stand-alone Personal Care. David Hatfield, president and CEO of Energizer Personal Care, will serve as CEO of the Personal Care company. Sheldon, who serves as Energizer's VP, finance, was named CFO of the Personal Care company.
The following individuals are expected to join the leadership team of the Household Products company:
- Brian Hamm, EVP and CFO
- Michelle Atkinson, chief consumer officer
- Dan Carpenter, chief innovation officer
- Greg Kinder, EVP and chief supply chain officer
- Mark LaVigne, EVP and COO
- Brandon Davis, chief business officer the Americas
- Patrick Hédouin, chief business officer International
- Kelly Boss, VP, general counsel and secretary
- Sue Drath, chief human resource officer
As previously announced, J. Patrick Mulcahy, chairman of the Energizer board of directors, is expected to serve as chairman of the board of the Household Products company. Alan Hoskins, president and CEO of Energizer Household Products, is expected to serve as CEO of the Household Products company. Hamm, who serves as Energizer's controller and chief accounting officer, was named as the CFO of the Household Products company.