Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group develops Be Good. skin care line
ANAHEIM, Calif. — La Fresh Group, maker of portable Travel Lite and Eco-Beauty wet wipes, has announced the launch of Eco-Beauty Be Good., a line of skin care products made with a natural anti-aging botanical complex of maqui berry, licorice root, ginkgo leaf, grape seed and hickory bark.
“At La Fresh, we focus on developing chic products that are not only convenient and meet today’s on-the-go lifestyle, but also conscientious about the environment and good for your skin,” explained Eve Yen, founder and president of La Fresh Group. “I love discovering new skin care solutions, and with the Eco-Beauty Be Good. line, maintaining fresh and youthful skin appearance is easy to achieve and a pleasure to use.”
The new Eco-Beauty Be Good. line includes:
- Good Bye. Face Cleansing Wipes to remove light makeup and cleanse away surface toxins. They are made with mild cleansing formula and FSC and Rainforest Alliance-certified compostable wipes.
- Good Times. Facial Treatment Cloth Masks replenish skin with hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 and natural cucumber;
- Good Start. Face Serum moisturizes skin day and night to restore a visibly softer and brighter skin appearance. Made with collagen-producing peptides, hyaluronic acid, CoQ-10, natural aloe, jojoba oil, vitamin C and vitamin E;
- Good Day. Day Moisturizer provides hydration for a fresher skin appearance. It is made with peptides, hyaluronic acid, natural cucumber, aloe, antioxidant panthenol (vitamin B), vitamin C and vitamin E;
- Good Night. Night Cream offers hydration and restores a visibly smoother and plumper skin appearance. Made with peptides, hyaluronic acid, natural shea butter, aloe, antioxidant panthenol (vitamin B), folic acid and vitamin E; and
- Hello. Lips Treat brings volume and moisture back, smoothing fine lines and shaping lip contours. It is made with collagen-producing oligopeptides, shea and cocoa butter and an oil blend of almond, jojoba, peppermint and cinnamon.
Somersets shave line inks deal with Walgreens
BOSTON — Somersets, a line of shaving and skincare products from the United Kingdom, has announced a new retail partnership with Walgreens, beginning this month.
In support of the new distribution, Somersets will highlight Walgreens in promotional materials as well as a social media campaign. Products available at the launch locations include:
- Somersets Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil for Men: Specially formulated for sensitive skin, just three drops of this cooling oil enables men to get a close, smooth shave without nicks, cuts or razor burn (with or without water); Rosehip Seed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil moisturize and soothe skin;
- Somersets After-Shave Face Balm: Chilean rosehip seed oil, aloe vera and chamomile combine to create a balm that helps to heal skin and soothe razor burn after shaving; it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue and contains glycerin for added moisture.
Somersets Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil for Men is rolling out in more than 6,800 Walgreens locations, and Somersets After-Shave Face Balm in approximately 1,800 locations. Through this partnership, Somersets is continuing to expand its national distribution and will be followed by a broader retail launch this year, the company stated.
Bartell Drugs holds Spring Health & Beauty Event at select locations
SEATTLE — Bartell Drugs is celebrating healthy and beautiful living during its Spring Health & Beauty Event, being held now at Bartell locations in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties.
Between March 2 and 15, activities at selected locations will include health clinics, free beauty “mini makeover” demonstrations and hair styling tips by Conair, and product samples ranging from cosmetics to dental care.
Health events also will include mobile digital mammography screenings at nine Bartell Drugs locations beginning March 2 in conjunction with EvergreenHealth. Bartell will provide health clinic testing and screenings free of charge or at discounted feesat six locations.
Services include blood glucose testing, blood glucose meter exchange and meter education, cholesterol testing, bone density screenings for osteoporosis, blood pressure testing for hypertension, and others.
Bartell Drugs and EvergreenHealth have teamed up to provide mobile digital mammography screenings to support early detection of breast cancer. Using the same digital mammography equipment as the Breast Health Center at EvergreenHealth, the mobile unit includes a private changing room and analysis by board-certified breast radiologists. On-site Evergreen staff will accept Medicare and most insurance plans.
At 31 participating Bartell stores, cosmeticians will give “mini makeovers” demonstrating the newest products from Revlon, Maybelline, NYX and Neutrogena. Conair also will be hosting hair styling demonstrations spotlighting the latest hair styling tools and tips.