DSNTV: NCPA panel explores specialty pharmacy model for independents – Part 2
Avalere Health’s Mike Johnsrud moderated a panel of leading stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy arena at an exclusive National Community Pharmacists Association day-long forum that explored specialty pharmacy as a viable and promising business model for entrepreneurial independent pharmacists. DSNTV was on hand to capture the highlights of that panel in this video, including insights from Diplomat Pharmacy’s Ela Lourido and H.D. Smith Specialty Solutions’ Tom Doyle.
Kirby Lester marks 10-year milestone
- Six new product launches, including KL1 and KL1Plus counting devices and the Kirby Lester high-speed mail order cell;
- The successful entry into the robotic dispensing market with 60-drug and 100-drug robotic dispensing systems;
- High water marks of reaching its 40,000th customer and selling into its 40th country;
- Lasting partnerships with three of the world’s largest pharmacy providers: a retail pharmacy chain, a PBM and an integrated delivery network; and
- Zage received the highest honor from his alma mater, the University of Illinois College of Pharmacy, as their Alumnus of the Year in 2012. Zage also was selected to the College’s National Advisory Board.