Dr. Miracle’s rolls out Follicle Healer collection
NEW YORK Dr. Miracle’s is expanding its distinctive line of hair care products with the introduction of its new Follicle Healer collection.
The line is formulated to go beyond the scalp to penetrate the roots of all hair types without breaking the budget, the company said.
The collection includes:
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer pomade: Fortified with tea tree, almond, coconut, and safflower oil and shea butter, rebuilding and nourishing the follicle for optimum growth
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer creme: Fortified with shea butter, vitamins A, E, C & B3 plus tea tree and jojoba oil for deep follicle conditioning producing super soft hair and a healthy scalp
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer hydrating oil: Fortified with tea tree, jojoba, and castor oil. Also contains shea butter and soy protein to condition and strengthen the follicle, leaving hair healthy with super shine
- Dr. Miracle’s Follicle Healer deep conditioning treatment: Fortified with tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, soy protein and vitamins E, B3 and C which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair.
The products range from $1.59 to $4.99 and can be found in beauty supply stores and retail nationwide this month.
Lip Smackers launches Vitaminschtick
NEW YORK Lip Smackers has announced the introduction of its newest flavor line of lip balms — Vitaminschtick — featuring the Vitaminwater flavors.
Packed with vitamin E and SPF, the new flavored lip balm line by Lip Smackers is designed to restore, refresh and protect lips against environmental damage. Vitaminschtick flavored lip balms, roll-on glosses and biggies are available in the following Vitaminwater flavors:
- Power-c: dragonfruit;
- XXX: acai-blueberry-pomegranate;
- Focus: kiwi strawberry;
- Multi-V: lemonade;
- Formula 50: grape;
- Essential: orange-orange;
- Revive: fruit punch; and
- Energy: tropical citrus
Natrol rolls out Esselence Classics line
CHATSWORTH, Calif. Natrol, a marketer, manufacturer and distributor of nationally branded nutritional products, now offers two new beauty nutraceuticals designed to help provide anti-aging skin and hair support for women — one dietary supplement aims to optimize skin radiance via antioxidant protection for the skin, and another helps maximize follicular growth for hair.
Natrol Esselence Classics skin has antioxidants to help provide anti-aging skin support, with biotin and lutein to help restore skin balance by promoting skin elasticity and hydration. This dietary supplement also contains FloraGLO, Resveratrol, green tea and vitamin C. The suggested retail price is $11.99 for a 30-count bottle of capsules.
Natrol Esselence Classics hair is a hair-energizing nutraceutical that aims to help combat age-related hair-loss, and help reduce hormone-driven hair thinning. Designed to help promote hair health, re-growth, thickness and youthfulness, this dietary supplement contains a blend of such herbs as He Shou Wu and horsetail extract, along with such “co-factor” nutrients as B vitamins and biotin. The suggested retail price is $9.99 for a 50-count bottle of tablets.
The products are available at Walgreens and other retailers.
In related news, Natrol kicked off its 30-year anniversary in January by relaunching its website at Natrol.com to include several unique and user-friendly features for consumer health education and nutritional information. The company also is launching new online initiatives this year on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and will be offering promotions and events for charity, consumers, employees and retailers, as well as the industry, media, celebrities and the community. Details regarding Natrol 30th anniversary activities and events will be announced throughout the year.