Crest 3D White unveils new Brilliance collection
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble’s Crest 3D White has introduced the new Crest 3D White Brilliance collection, which includes Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste and Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost.
New Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste contains an Illuminating complex to give teeth shine and luster after one use, the company stated. It utilizes micro-cleansing whiteners to polish away surface stains and reaches areas between teeth to clean with a gentle foaming action.
Designed to be used in conjunction with Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste, the Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost contains three times the amount of stain-lifting ingredient compared with Crest 3D White toothpastes to target surface stains from coffee, tea, wine and smoking. The booster’s whitening ingredient also adheres to the tooth’s surface while releasing stains. The formula is non-fluoride and can be used daily.
“The Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste and Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost mark innovative additions to the Crest 3D White collection that will provide our consumers with a smile that is dazzlingly white, brilliantly clean and amazingly fresh,” stated Rishi Dhingra, marketing director for Procter & Gamble. “Crest 3D White now offers even more ways to whiten and clean.”
The new Crest 3D White Brilliance toothpaste and Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost is available at Walmart and Target as of Feb. 1 for $5.99 each. They can be found in drug stores, mass retailers nationwide and on 3DWhite.com beginning March 2014.
L’Oréal Canada’s Javier San Juan named president of L’Oréal Latin America Hispanic Zone
MONTREAL — L’Oréal Canada’s Javier San Juan has been appointed president of Latin America Hispanic Zone and president of L’Oréal Mexico, the beauty company has announced.
Frank Kollmar will succeed San Juan as president of L’Oréal Canada. Kollmar was recently president of the Consumer Products Division in Canada. He began his career with L’Oréal Canada 15 years ago in the active cosmetics division. In 2003, he left to join the German subsidiary of the group, where he led an international career before returning to Canada in 2011.
The beauty company noted that San Juan is one of the great international managers of the L’Oréal Group, having held various positions in Spain, Russia, Romania and Argentina, before moving to Canada in 2006.
Under Javier San Juan’s leadership, many best practices were implemented, enabling the company to earn various awards, including Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2005 to 2014), Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2009, 2010), Canada’s Top Family Friendly Employers (2008 to 2011), Montreal’s Top Employers (2006 to 2013), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2007, 2009 to 2013) and Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations (2010 and 2011).
Gothica Lolita Wigs, Rockstar Wigs launch new ‘doll-look’ cosmetics line
HOUSTON — The Texas-based design team behind Gothic Lolita Wigs and Rockstar Wigs has announced a new venture into the eyelash and beauty arena with innovations to emulate the skin and facial features of a porcelain doll come to life. Enter Dolluxe Cosmetics.
Several styles of false lashes that make the eye pop into a doe-eyed cutesy appearance are already available for sale on the Dolluxe website.
Eyelash designs include:
- Lashing Out Loud: Dynamic false lashes with a short, natural layer and six longer pieces designed to set off your eye and show up with any makeup, lighting or style;
- Harajuku Honey: A side-swept lash with shorter lashes for the inner eye turning to longer lashes that frame the eye;
- Born to Flirt: Designed to match with your natural lashes, it elongates them by adding extra, longer layers;
- All Dolled Up: Features lashes in varying length to give you a red-carpet ready look;
- Wishful Winking: A strip lash with a shorter band that is designed to be worn at the end of the lash line for a dramatic, doll-like effect;
- Whiplash Attack: Made with slightly spaced, side-swept lashes that blend with and elongates your natural lashes;
- Underlash A: A strip bottom lash, designed to be worn in either direction; and
- Underlash B: A striking strip bottom lash designed to complement your eye shape, with longer, thicker lashes offset by shorter ones.