Chobani expands product portfolio
NORWICH, N.Y. — One of America’s leading Greek yogurt brands is moving outside the yogurt aisle for the very first time.
Chobani is marking a milestone — attaining its highest ever share of the total yogurt category — by introducing two brand new product offerings: Chobani Meze Dips and Drink Chobani.
At the same time, Chobani is continuing to meet demand for its popular Chobani Flip, which features delicious Greek Yogurt paired with exciting, inspired, all-‐natural mix-‐ins.
Chobani Flip will also now be available with creamy Whole Milk yogurt in four new flavors.
The brand's new products rolling out this month include:
• Chobani Flip Whole Milk: Available in four new flavors: Pure Blueberry, Pure Raspberry, Pure Cherry, and Pure Pear & Honey
• Chobani Flip: Three new flavor additions: Peanut Caramel Satisfaction, Apple Crisp Twist, and Honey, That's Nuts!
• Chobani Simply 100 Crunch: Black Cherry Pie, Lemon Meringue Crisp, Mixed Berry Crumble, and Raspberry Chocolate Twist
• Chobani Kids Tubes: Now available in Strawberry-‐Banana (with Batman packaging)
• Chobani Meze Dips: Chobani will introduce four Mediterranean inspired and approachable flavors: Roasted Red Pepper, Three-‐Pepper Salsa, Chili Lime, and Smoked Onion Parmesan
• Drink Chobani: Rolling out nationally in summer, Chobani will continue its push into new food territories by introducing a yogurt beverage made with only natural, non-‐GMO ingredients called Drink Chobani. Chobani will introduce four flavors: Strawberry Banana, Apple Cucumber Spinach, Mango, and Mixed Berry.
Ben & Jerry’s scoops up new flavors for National Ice Cream Month
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vt. — Ben & Jerry's is ringing in the Fourth of July holiday and National Ice Cream Month with a variety of new flavors.
Empower Mint, a peppermint ice cream with fudge brownies and fudge swirls, launched in June with the goal to support Ben & Jerry's long time commitment in advocating for a fair Democracy.
But the brand is also debuting a dairy-less lineup in July. The four new non-dairy flavors include classics Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Chunky Monkey PLUS Non-Dairy flavor exclusives, Coffee Caramel Fudge and P.B. & Cookies.
Also in July, Ben & Jerry's is launching its third installment of the Cores innovation with a trio of new flavors: Cookies & Cream Cheesecake, Brownie Batter and Coconuts for Caramel. Each Cores flavor continues the indulgent experience of creating a custom bite-by-bite experience for fans.
All of the new Ben & Jerry's flavors will be available at retailers nationwide in July.