Chobani celebrates anniversary with repackaging and regional offerings
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and commemorate national distribution which began in 2008, Chobani has unveiled a major brand evolution. The Norwich, N.Y.-based company has shifted its visual identity to a new wordmark, packaging design and a range of products that will be offered regionally.
"We make yogurt but our business is wellness — for the fans who enjoy our products to the communities we operate in," Peter McGuinness, chief marketing and commercial officer of Chobani, said. "As we approached 10 years as a national brand, we spent the past 10 years focusing on the impact our company can and does have on communities across America, using food as a force for good. That's framing how we're looking at the next decade, and our new packaging is the first glimpse into that. It's a beautiful translation of our brand and our purpose that moves us closer to becoming a food-focused wellness company."
The brand also explained how it seeks to make universal wellness happen by building upon their founding mission to provide better food for more people. To bring this message to life, Chobani is launching an evolution of the brand’s creative expression — Fighting for Happily Ever After — which will shape everything from product packaging to the brand's website and future campaigns.
Beginning in December, the consumable brand will begin regionally offering the Chobani with a Hint Of – line. These products contain blended Greek yogurt made with only natural ingredients and hand-selected varietal real fruits and spices, the company said. It will include five flavors: Madagascar Vanilla Cinnamon, Wild Blueberry, Monterey Strawberry, Gili Cherry and Alphonso Mango.
Chobani also will be expanding its offerings across existing product platforms to include:
- Chobani Smooth Strawberry Banana and Mixed Berry: Two popular flavors added to the brand’s first ever non-Greek yogurt platform;
- Chobani Flip Honey Crunch Bunch: Inspired by the iconic cereal brand, with honey yogurt, corn flakes, honey oat bunches and glazed pumpkin seeds;
- Chobani Flip Tropical Daybreak: Offering pineapple coconut yogurt, ancient grain clusters, coconut chips and dried pineapple;
- Chobani Whole Milk Vanilla Chocolate Chunk: Delicate dark chocolate chunks, folded into a rich, creamy Madagascar vanilla yogurt;
- Limited Batch Chobani Cherry Vanilla Blended: Combines two of the company's most popular flavors into a blended yogurt;
- Limited Batch Chobani Mint Chocolate Chunk: Inspired by one of America's favorite ice cream flavors, with creamy mint yogurt blended with chocolate pieces; and
- Limited Batch Chobani Flip Buttercrunch Blast: Features toffee pieces, peanut butter clusters, chocolate cookies and roasted peanuts tumbled into a chocolate yogurt.
Wholly Guacamole brand introduces avocado dips, spreads
The makers of the Wholly Guacamole Brand are expanding their list of products available to consumers, by launching a new line called Wholly Simply Avocado dips and spreads.
Simply Avocado dips and spreads offer always ripe and great tasting avocados year-round without any mess, the company said. There will be a variety of five new flavors, two already launching in stores and three coming in the near future. The currently launched dips and spreads are:
- Sea Salt – made with avocado and sea salt; and
- Garlic Herb – made with garlic, parsley, sea salt and a touch of lime.
The three flavors launching soon are:
- Roasted Pepper – made with roasted bell peppers, sea salt, avocado and a touch of lime juice;
- Jalapeño Lime – made with avocado, lime juice, jalapeño peppers and sea salt; and
- Just Avocado – made with nothing but avocado.
"Because of its great taste and corresponding nutrition benefits, people all across the U.S. want to eat more avocado, but often struggle with the reality of finding a perfectly ripe one," Diana De Loza, innovation manager at MegaMex Foods, said. "The Simply Avocado brand offers a simple and convenient solution for enjoying real avocado as a spread, topping or dip. With no need for mashing or preparation, there's no hassle or fuss – just open the package and let the enjoyment begin!"
Wholly Simply Avocado dips and spreads are made with hand-scooped Hass avocados, are gluten free, kosher certified and contain no preservatives. The products are packaged in a peel-back tray and can currently be found in Walmart locations throughout the nation for the suggested retail price of $3.68–$4.19.
American Greetings celebrates Hanukkah with cards, gift wrap
The Cleveland-based American Greetings is embracing the spirit of Hanukkah with newly unveiled cards and gift wrap. Drawing inspiration from the deep-rooted tradition far beyond dreidel games, the company believes the products will appeal to a wide range of customers.
Using real-life language for an authentic connection, American Greetings' collection for the Festival of Lights displays the iconic subject matter of the holiday. Bright colors, temporary illustrations and fresh fonts add joy to the holiday which is celebrated from Dec. 12 to 20.
The company will be combining both Christmas and Hanukkah themes on cards for those who celebrate both holidays. Included as part of the collection is gift packaging, which will come in designs channeling the traditional symbolism of the holiday, along with festive letters and colorings.
Consumers are able to purchase the new line of Hanukkah products from American Greetings at participating drug chains, grocery stores and mass retailers across the nation, as well as on its website.