Celebrity hairstylist Billy Lowe launches luxury hair care line
LOS ANGELES Celebrity hairstylist and beauty expert Billy Lowe, who has worked with numerous Hollywood A-Listers and appeared on such hit reality shows as TLC’s “10 Years Younger,” MTV’s “Made” and “Extreme Make-over,” has launched his own luxury hair care line.
The just-launched hair care line contains two shampoos, two conditioners and seven styling products. It is also ideal for color treated hair. The lineincludes:
- Nourishing Volume Shampoo & Conditioner for volume, weightless style and silky smooth hair.
- Daily Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner for hair that needs a moisture boost.
- Silky Style Cream a styling cream for smoothing hair, fighting frizz and giving brilliant shine.
- Thermal Style & Finish Spray, which pre-treats and protects from thermal styling.
- Protecting Shine Spray, whch protects from UV damage.
- Nourishing Volume Foam, which is a light weight mousse that doesn’t weight hair down.
- Smoothing Gel, which is a great shaper for shorter hairstyles and can be cocktailed with any other product.
- Ultimate Finish Spray, a humidity-resistant hairspray that lets you shape, style, and reshape if needed.
Key product benefits include Asian sugar, which repairs and nourishes hair from within, and soy proteins to help strengthen hair and restore lost amino acids.
“The solutions that I was presented with were anything but complicated. Many other manufacturers offered hundreds of products and the whole process was overwhelming. What I wanted for my clients was a clean and simple line that offered outstanding professional results. Now, people can have red carpet hair just like my celebrity clients no matter where they live,” stated Lowe.
Albertsons introduces organic products line to stores
BOISE, Idaho Albertsons LLC has introduced to 240 store locations a line of organic products ranging from baby food, to dairy, beverages, snacks and full meal options.
The O Organics line is being supported at Albertsons by a multi-million dollar consumer marketing campaign to drive traffic.
“Organics are rapidly moving from niche purchases to mainstream staples and we appreciate the opportunity to work with Albertsons LLC to offer the O Organics brand to its customers,” stated Alex Petrov, president of Lucerne Foods Inc. “With the strong, across-the-board interest from shoppers in health and wellness options, O Organics allows mainstream grocers to easily implement a store-wide organic strategy with the broadest possible product range and the ability to meet the order volume of the largest supermarket chains.”
Launched in 2005, O Organics offers retailers a complete, multi-category solution with more than 300 products in 30+ categories.
Clarification: Walgreens sees more staffing changes with departures of three purchasing VPs
NEW YORK A report Thursday on new changes in Walgreens’ purchasing department included a statement indicating that the departure of three divisional merchandise managers could signal changes in the structure of the chain’s overall purchasing department. No such changes are foreseen, said a company spokesperson.
“As for the way purchasing activities are currently organized,” explained Walgreens spokesperson Tiffani Washington, “we’ll keep our current structure.”
The positions of all three of the outgoing general merchandise managers will be filled, she added, with replacements drawn either from inside or outside the company.