Canada launches first wellness rewards program in British Columbia
SheaMoisture expands product line in 2016
NEW YORK — One of the most popular drug store beauty brands has launched new collections for 2016.
SheaMoisture has introduced its African Water Mint & Ginger Collection, available at CVS stores. The collection is developed with detoxifying ingredients including certified organic Shea Butter, natural African Water Mint, activated Charcoal, Ginger and Opuntia extracts, the products remove dirt, oil and product buildup, clearing out pores and hair follicles.
- Detox Shea Butter Soap – $4.99
- Detox Bubble Bath & Body Wash – $9.99
- Detox Hand & Body Scrub – $9.99
- Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Gentle Shampoo – $10.99
- Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Conditioner – $10.99
- Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Leave-In Detangler – $11.99
- Detox & Refresh Scalp Elixir – $10.99
SheaMoisture has also launched its Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Collection, available exclusively at Target locations nationwide. The collection is enriched with ultra-hydrating natural ingredients to help seal rough cuticles and hold in moisture.
- Moisture-Seal Shampoo – $10.99
- Moisture-Seal Co-Wash – $11.99
- Moisture-Seal Masque – $12.99
- Moisture-Seal Finishing Elixir – $10.99
- Moisture-Seal Styling Gel – $10.99
Finally, SheaMoisture debuted its Baobab & Tea Tree Oils Low Porosity Collection, available exclusively at Target locations nationwide. The collections is infused with fast-absorbing natural oils to promote scalp health and hydrate where the hair needs it most.
- Protein-Free Shampoo –$10.99
- Protein-Free Conditioner – MSRP $10.99
- Protein-Free Leave-In Detangler – $11.99