Blu Cigs: Smart pack broke sales records
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Electronic cigarette company Blu Cigs said that its "smart pack" has broken sales records with 15,000 units sold and a one-week waiting list for orders already in effect.
The smart pack of e-cigarettes officially was launched less than two weeks ago, the company noted.
Blu Cigs said that it soon will integrate its smart pack with social media platforms to enable users to indicate their relationship status, network with friends and colleagues, and even identify locations that allow the use of the product.
"We knew we had a groundbreaking product before we launched, but the response and sales have surpassed even our expectations. The orders have just been pouring in," Blu Cigs president Jason Healy said. "We spent months polling our customers on what they wanted next out of their e-cig, and the positively overwhelming demand just proves we got it right. We’ve created a completely new experience that’s not available from any other company in the e-cig industry, allowing for a whole new level of social interaction among our users."
Designer Greetings introduces new card collections
EDISON, N.J. — Greeting card publisher Designer Greetings announced the launch of more than 13 new collections, including:
- "Exposé," which uses photographs and verse to create funny and/or heartfelt cards. "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then the hilarious and provocative photos on these cards are worth a million," the company stated;
- “Designer Boutique” is embellished with foil and tip-ons featuring gems, ribbon and glitter for "charming and classy" cards, according to the company;
- “Faithfully Yours” features scriptures from the King James Bible verse, and this year’s new designs also convert to inspirational bookmarks;
- "ChitChat" is a "fun and sassy line" designed for "today’s modern woman," according to Designer Greetings;
- "Milestone Age Birthday" captures key age benchmarks with colorful and lively designs, the company stated;
- "Celebrating Family" does just that with cards that commemorate family relationships and traditions through watercolors, pop-up verses and tri-folds with recipe keepsakes;
- "To Life!" cards highlight the coming-of-age ceremonies in the Jewish faith;
- "4 Kidz" celebrates kids’ achievements, ranging from braces to report cards to birthdays; and
- "Blank Cards" continue to add new designs, with this season featuring touches of beads, gems, ribbon and glitter, according to the company.
The Designer Greetings Baby, Shower, Wedding & General Anniversary and Relative Anniversary categories also have new 2’ collections this year. And rounding out Designer Collections from Designer Greetings are popular Camp Cards, Teddies, It’s Music To Me, Fairy Wishes, Beads and Bows, Because I Care, DayDreams, Country Greetings, By The Sea, Away From Home, Jacklyn Robin Keene, Biscotti, Magnifique, Initially Yours, My Word!, What IS… and Why God Created.
Brainy Baby adds Glowberry Bears to toy lineup
SUWANEE, Ga. — The Brainy Brands Co. is showcasing the newest addition to its Brainy Baby line: Glowberry Bears.
Glowberry Bears are interactive, plush bears who can talk and even interact with each other, via an incorporated “chip” technology. Additionally, each bear model is programmed with its own information and “personality.” What’s more, the bears giggle gently when tickled and also serve as a huggable "night-light," making them a unique bedtime companion.
Glowberry Bears will debut at the Toy Industry Association’s annual Fall Toy Preview in Dallas next month.
For more information on Glowberry Bears, visit BrainyBaby.com.